Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, December 15, 2018

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1394 - Pointers



A Sense of Doubt blog post #1394 - Pointers

Hi there, I was working on a review of DIE #1 a new comic from Image by Kieron Gillen and Stephanie Hans.

But I didn't get it done before a day passed (it's Sunday) and I went on a date with my wife to see Mary Queen of Scots.

So, I decided to supplement with xkcd as it has been a while since I filled a Saturday with a xkcd comic.

Plus, I went for the "randomizer" to pick this xkcd comic, and this one came up. It's a programming joke, mostly the C programming language. You have to "get" pointers to get this comic.

I have some more original content brewing, but I just decided that I am going to pre-publish about two weeks of blog content and take a break from around Dec. 22nd to January 7th. This is my first comment about my plan, but I will do a whole post about my imminent trip to Michigan when I plan to not work. I repeat I WILL NOT WORK.

But for now, here's some pointers, again.

Pointers

Permanent link to this comic: https://xkcd.com/138/




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1812.15 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1260 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: