Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, April 20, 2020

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1889 - My Seven Albums plus two more people's albums - Musical Monday 2004.20

Celebrating David Bowie's Low, a Perfect Gray Day Album

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1889 - My Seven Albums plus two more people's albums - Musical Monday 2004.20

My friend Helen challenged in one of those Facebook things. In this one, you post seven albums, one a day, that you love, with no explanation or review. Here's mine. I even added them all to a play list in YouTube (links below) as well as linking the playlists for each album here.

It's tough to pick just seven, so I branched out a little or re-thought "favourites."

Like the challenge, I am inclined to not say more but just present the content as is. So here you go.

Following my albums are those of three other people, my friend Helene who started me on this; Ryan Walters, who first accepted my challenge; and He Who Is Walt Curley, who was second in accepting my challenge.

Here's my albums.


LOW - DAVID BOWIE

\David Bowie - Low (1984, CD) | Discogs



ALL THAT WE LET IN - THE INDIGO GIRLS







MORPH THE CAT - DONALD FAGEN






MY LIFE IN THE BUSH OF GHOSTS - Brian Eno and David Byrne 











A Sense of Doubt blog post #1742 - True Meanings by Paul Weller - Musical Monday 1911.25







VICTORIALAND - COCTEAU TWINS








THE SEVEN ALBUMS mix on You Tube

(Above) is a URL link and below is the video player.



CHOSEN BY MY FRIEND RYAN WALTERS


No photo description available.


No photo description available.
Image may contain: night


Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, text





Image may contain: 1 person, sitting


MY FRIEND HELENE DUNBAR


Image may contain: 4 people, possible text that says 'U2 OCTOBER'

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'THE SISTERS OF MERCY FLOODLAND'










Image may contain: text


No photo description available.



Image may contain: sky, outdoor and text

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2004.20 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1752 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: