Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, February 1, 2021

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2176 - Shower Mix 2021- Musical Monday for 2102.01

https://www.thedailybeast.com/viral-video-pioneers-how-pomplamoose-is-turning-youtube-stardom-into-a-sustainable-profession

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2176 - Shower Mix 2021- Musical Monday for 2102.01

My usual extravagance is abbreviated today because I am a day behind, and I do not feel well.

I did get a Covid test, and I do not have Covid. I did get the flu shot, so I shouldn't have the flu, but it seems like I have some form of virus.

Anyway...

Want some Pomplamoose with other flavors?

Who doesn't like singing in the shower? We like music while in the shower even more now that we bought an Amazon Echo, which sometimes I use as just a glorified speaker, connecting to my phone to play mixes I made on You Tube.

Like this one.

THE CURRENT SHOWER MIX IN MY LIFE - MUSIC FOR BATHING




[1] Sam Wilkes ft. POMPLAMOOSE - Dreams // Fleetwood Mac
[2] Mary J. Blige - Work That
[3] St. Vincent & Dua Lipa | Masseduction / One Kiss | 2019 GRAMMYs
[4] Pomplamoose - The Logical Song | Supertramp |
[5] Solange - T.O.N.Y. (Official Music Video)
[6] Liz Phair - Supernova
[7] Anne-Marie - Problems (One Woman Band Performance) | Hello 2021 UK
[8] POMPLAMOOSE ft. Erik Miron - Laisse béton // Renaud //
[9] Ani DiFranco - Simultaneously (Official Video)
[10] POMPLAMOOSE - 99 Red Balloons + Take On Me Mashup //
[11] Tanerélle - Boys Like You (Official Live Video)
[12] POMPLAMOOSE ft. John Tegmeyer - Douce France // Charles Trenet //
[13] Pomplamoose - Mr. Blue Sky | Electric Light Orchestra |

As you can see there's a lot of Pomplamoose music AND THAT'S OKAY!!!

One photo in the gallery for each song, six for Pomplamoose!

 A PHOTO GALLERY OF THE FEATURED ARTISTS














+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2102.01 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2040 days ago


- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: