Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #450 - Talking again #10, Throwback Thursday


Christmas 1972
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #450 - Talking again #10, Throwback Thursday

Hi Mom,

Sure we're blurry in the above picture, but I like the stark lighting.

Making time for another talking to you post, which is the most like our daily conversations I manage. I missed last week.

THE USUAL STUFF

It never gets old. I miss you. I miss talking to you. I miss listening to you. I miss your smile. I miss your laugh. I miss your love for chocolate mints, ice cream, and Chinese food. I miss how important holidays were to you.  I miss celebrating your birthday with you, which is next week, and I have a special surprise just for you.

STUFF WITH DAD

I am so blessed that I get to do things with the Big Guy. He was with me last week power washing and staining the deck as seen HERE - Hey Mom #448, in case you missed it, Mom.

I am fortunate that Dad will help me do things around my house, and I doubly fortunate that he is still here, and we can do things together. He's still my main connection to you.

Guided Meditation, Frequency 528, AMSR, Hypnosis, etc.

Lately, I have been exploring meditation and other similar means to handle stress and whatever life may throw at me. I find guided meditation relaxing. I am curious about the uses of hypnosis. Liesel recommended the Solfeggio frequency 528 Hz, the miraculous frequency for transformation and DNA repair. It's quite powerful. But then I also found ASMR, which I am beginning to like very much, especially as a sleep aid. There's some beautiful people creating some truly artistic and wonderful things with ASMR, binaural recordings, and isochronic tones.

SCHOOL UPDATE

My schooling, my personal study, is going well, though not as well as I would like, but then what else is new? I am finding as much time as I can to devote it. But it's going well. I am learning, and I am liking what I am learning (Discrete Mathematics).

MORE?

I am sure I could find more to say. This is not a very exciting update, Mom, I know, but it's all I have right now.

It's your birthday next week, and I have a surprise...


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 452 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1609.29 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: