Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, July 20, 2020

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1980 - Random Cuts - Musical Monday for Monday 2007.20

DK-Zero (@officialdkzero) | Twitter

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1980 - Random Cuts - Musical Monday for Monday 2007.20

Welcome to Musical Monday, my weekly blog feature for music.

I am at work on a post about the psychology of Trump supporters, but it's not ready yet.

So, I was just going to post a video or two. And suddenly, I had 17 videos, so if I add three, I have 20 videos on the 20th of 2020. I just noticed all those 20s.

NATURAL 20s.


dungeonsanddoughnuts natural-20s mens


Natural 20s: not that difficult! : dndmemes


I started with the first two videos in the mix, then I found DIE KRUPPS, and then I decided to add more, just random cuts in my "favorites" list where I dump videos to check out, not always "favorites" yet.

And so this evolved...

At the end, stuff from 1980 continuing my series of The Year in Number. Oddly, I do not have a picture of myself from 1980. I graduated from high school in that year. I may go back and add a photo later.

20 VIDEOS FOR JULY 20, 2020 - ALL THE YOUNG 20s


[1] DK-Zero "Replicate" - Cleopatra Records
[2] Not My God's "Sowing Discord" (Official Music Video) - Cleopatra Records
[3] DIE KRUPPS - Welcome To The Blackout (official video)
[4] Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up
[5] Lana Del Rey - hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it
[6] Modern English - I Melt With You (from Quarantine)
[7] Flock of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song
[8] Thunderpussy - Speed Queen
[9] KAPITÁN DEMO - KOUZLO (ft. Givi Kross, ProGram)
[10] DIE KRUPPS - Robo Sapien (Official Music Video) [HD]
[11] Zella Day - Hypnotic (Official Video)
[12] Peter Gabriel - Blood Of Eden
[13] Dinosaur Jr. - Just Like Heaven (Live on KEXP)
[14] Peaches - Fuck The Pain Away. Official Video (Music Video)
[15] Modern English - I Melt With You (Official Video) - 4AD
[16] Wall Of Voodoo - Tomorrow
[17] DIE KRUPPS - Nazis Auf Speed (Official Music Video) [HD]
[18] Bikini Kill - Rebel Girl
[19] Pussy Riot - Make America Great Again
[20] Pussy Riot - Police State

THE VIDEO POD PLAYER





BAND INFORMATION

for some, not all the bands...


KATE "KATO" LAMBERT - ALSO - "Katopunk"






DK-Zero - YouTube

DK ZERO WELCOME YOU TO THEIR DYSTOPIAN FUTURE WITH “SWITCH ME ON ...

This mix all started with these two videos...








DK ZERO

Cleopatra Records LOGO.jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra_Records

CLEOPATRA RECORDS

NOT MY GOD - “FICTION” (Official Music Video) - YouTube

NOT MY GOD Reveals New Nightmare Inducing Video for “Sowing ...

https://notmygod.bandcamp.com/


Die Krupps - Paradise Now (1997, CD) | Discogs

DIE KRUPPS - wiki

DIE KRUPPS - official

Die Krupps feat. Jyrki69 "Chinese Black " (Official Music Video ...

Zella Day - Hypnotic (Official Video) - YouTube


ZELLA DAY - wiki


ZELLA DAY - official

21 Year Old Zella Day Proves An "Old Soul" With Eclectic 'Kicker ...




Jiří Burian performing as Captain Demo at the Beats for Love Festival (2019)

Jiří Burian (musician)

www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/persons/549311/549311_...

PEACHES - the wiki

PEACHES - the official

After a long legal struggle, Seattle band Thunderpussy is granted ...


THUNDERPUSSY - the wiki


THUNDERPUSSY - official



Thunderpussy - The Wild Buffalo


Bikini Kill share unreleased track 'Playground' | DIY

BIKINI KILL - the wiki

BIKINI KILL - the OFFICIAL


Nine things you need to know about returning riot grrrl game ...

Pussy Riot: 100 Women of the Year | Time

Pussy Riot - the wiki


Pussy Riot at the Saatchi Gallery — a recent history of avant ...

Looking back: 1980 | Scientific Gems


Cool Stuff: Support the Jeff Victor Ultimate Evolution of Pop ...

THE YEAR IN NUMBER - 1980



1980: The Year in 50 Classic Rock Albums | Best Classic Bands



The night I graduated from High School, I drank alcohol for the first time -- gin -- and went to see The Shining and was scared out of my mind!

Recognize the carpet pattern?


Best Year of My Life: 1980 - Best Year of My Life: 1980 - Amazon ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980


June[edit]


What Happened in 1980 Important News and Events, Key Technology and Popular Culture

What happened in 1980 Major News Stories include John Lennon shot and killed in New York, Post-It Notes go on sale, Liberty City, Miami Rioting, MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas Destroyed with Fire, Crude Oil Windfall Profits Tax Act passed. As the continued miniaturization continues new technology allows for new consumer products that could never have existed to appear including Domestic Camcorders and Fax Machines , One other notable is the release of the Pac-Man arcade game. Politics enters the Olympic games with the boycott by the US of the Moscow Olympics and War breaks out between Iraq and Iran. This was also a bad year for natural disasters including Mount St. Helens eruption on 27th March and a major heat wave in the US. Also the world tunes in to the answer of Who Shot JR? on the popular soap Dallas.
Jump To 1980 Fashion -- World Leaders -- 1980 Calendar -- 1980 Technology -- Cost Of Living -- Popular Culture -- Toys

Top 20 Movies Of 1980 (Nos. 16-20) -- Culture Brats

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2007.20 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1844 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: