Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2373 - HEY MOM REPRINT: Liesel's Birthday 2015

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2373 - HEY MOM REPRINT: Liesel's Birthday 2015

Not pushing this post to social media.

I love my wife very much.

REPRINT OF



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #43 - Liesel's Birthday


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #43 - Liesel's Birthday

Hi Mom, Today is Liesel's birthday.

I had to stay here for the stereo repair guy, so Piper and Liesel went to some the BLACK OWL CAFE this morning.

But then after they fetched Ivan from Driver's Training, we went to see the film Trainwreck, which we all agreed was one of the best movies we have ever seen. Next, an early dinner at Martini's and then off to get the cake at Mackenzie's before they closed.

Our power was out due to the storm, but it came on literally the minute we entered the house.

I know you like to know what people eat, Mom. Liesel had two yummy martinis and I had a hard apple cider. I had a Fettucine dish with pesto, broccoli, and grilled chicken. Liesel and the kids all had ravioli, though Adam Kemp had lasagna.



Liesel pronounced it all as one of her best birthdays ever and mentioned several times that she loves her family.

I am washing her work clothes for tomorrow right now, so I gotta go.

Look presents.......


This envelope is labeled this way in the theme of the card.


Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Days ago = 44 days ago
- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.17 - 20:30
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2108.17 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2237 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: