Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, September 9, 2022

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2761 - REPRINT WEEK #01 - Re: Hey Mom #66 from Sept. 9 2015 - Starting School - unfinished


A Sense of Doubt blog post #2761 - REPRINT WEEK #01 - Re: Hey Mom #66 from Sept. 9 2015 - Starting School - unfinished

Here's a funny thing.

I am writing this post on September 23, 2022, which means I am fifteen posts behind in my blog work. My record was twelve posts behind. And even though I made two posts for images for my school's Canvas shell, that's still thirteen posts behind. IF I get this post up right now, today, I match my record, right? Twelve days behind.

I had decided to make easy post in an effort to catch up because I still want to do my blog and doing it daily helps me feel as if I am accomplishing something outside of work. So I decided to do a week (actually twelve days) of reprints. 

Here's the funny thing. I decided to start the reprints with one from each of the years since 2015 for the first seven.

So, when I went back to 2015, and this post, 64 days after my Mom died, I found a first day of school post that I never finished.

That seems fitting, right?

And I am not even going to try to "finish" it now. Maybe now, in this way it is finished.

Obviously, I was really busy then (and behind as I write) just as I am now.

Not crazy about this picture of me above. But, oh well.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015





Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #66 - Starting school - Fall term

Hi Mom,


................. still behind.............. :-( THIS BLOG ENTRY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION


Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Days ago = 67 days ago
- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.09 - 17:10
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2209.09 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2625 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: