Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, January 9, 2023

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2883 - David Bowie - Happy 76th Birthday - January 8th!!


A Sense of Doubt blog post #2883 - David Bowie - Happy 76th Birthday!!

I am being a little lazy here with this post. I am sharing here a collection of my David Bowie materials used in classes this week including images that I have shared before and links to other posts on the blog, mostly of what I did last year.

The image up top is new and is a very fun image. I like to think Bowie would have loved it.

I am working on a new mix called Subterraneans and Strangers, which uses this song from the album Low:





More tomorrow.

Thanks for tuning in.

Happy Birthday Mr. Bowie.




 

 THE DAILY IMMERSION IN THE WORLD OF IDEAS

- EXPLAIN the world of ideas and musics
start class with ideas - more bowie & more on engagement - 

kind of RIFF ON BOWIE stuff on blog post - WHEN I FIRST HEARD
- explain about DAILY BOWIE

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1987 - The first time I heard David Bowie - Musical Monday for 2007.27

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2519 - Bowie RIP - SIX YEARS AGO - "Word on a Wing" - Musical Monday for 2201.10

A Sense of Doubt blog post #2517 - Happy 75th Birthday David Bowie!

 

David Bowie’s birthday was yesterday Sunday January 8th; he would have been 76.

David Bowie died six years ago tomorrow, Tuesday January 10th.

I published DAILY BOWIE blog posts for about 80 days - about 70 or so consecutively.

 














 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2301.09 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2747 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: