Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, July 15, 2023

A Sense of Doubt blog post #3070 - Reprint of SoD #2705 from July 15, 2022 - Good for the Soul - THAT ONE THING


A Sense of Doubt blog post #3070 - Reprint of SoD #2705 from July 15, 2022 - Good for the Soul 
 - THAT ONE THING

Time for reprint mode. Busy weekend. Off to see the Tigers-Mariners tomorrow. Work today, Hammock time. Early walk before heat in the high 90s. Gyro for dinner. Helped Liesel with school project. New food for the dogs.

It's a good day.

This post from this day last year fits with today as well.

Maybe I am doing something right.

Thanks for tuning in.


Friday, July 15, 2022




A Sense of Doubt blog post #2705 - Good For The Soul - THAT ONE THING FOR 2207.15


Back to the rotation of features for now. So, here's a THAT ONE THING followed by a share and then a reprint. Given how many shares I have done in the last week plus, I should do a reprint and then a share, but Sunday is Satchel's 10th birthday, and so that will be an augmented reprint.

The end of the "Blog Vacation II" is nearing. I am ending on 150 entries in the series.

I will recap and reflect on the "vacation," which may actually be the new normal.

Blog Vacation Two 2022 - Vacation II Post #141
I took a "Blog Vacation" in 2021 from August 31st to October 14th. I did not stop posting daily; I just put the blog in a low power rotation and mostly kept it off social media. Like that vacation, for this second blog vacation now in 2022, I am alternating between reprints, shares with little to no commentary, and THAT ONE THING, which is an image from the folder with a few thoughts scribbled along with it. I am alternating these three modes as long as the vacation lasts (not sure how long), pre-publishing the posts, and not always pushing them to social media.

Here's the collected Blog Vacation I from 2021:

Saturday, October 16, 2021


While I am here, I added all the images (or GIFs) under "good" in my Sense of Doubt folder. Here's the results.










+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2207.15 - 10:10
- Days ago = 2569 days ago
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2307.15 - 10:10

- Days ago = 2934 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: