Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

A Sense of Doubt blog post #3238 - This Year We Catch Him - and other Images



A Sense of Doubt blog post #3238 - This Year We Catch Him - and other Images

Today, I am featuring all the recent images hanging around my downloads folder with a few notes.

I rearranged them for themes: one set of superheroes in the snow and another of great splash pages.

And of course, there are several holiday images.

AND PUPPIES.

Thanks for tuning in.

At the last Board Game Lunch of 2023, we played RANSOM NOTES. Here was the best:



Happy Holidays from DC by Bruno Redondo - 2023


My Dad with Christmas Tree - 1984


COMIC CHARACTERS IN THE SNOW












BEST SPLASH PAGES EVER
Here's a sampling.
More in a special post of their own soon.




This one is my favorite...








RANDOM IMAGES


Oeming

Andy Kubert

Winter - by Lois VB








Satchel Paige and Essel Buttermilk - 2312.27





FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY









This is a great cover.





Another great cover.


The image below is from a recent issue of Daredevil. I love it.

LOVE.

IT.




ELLORY - TAKEN BY OUR DOG WALKER - 2312.19



Essel sleeping with me on couch 2312_16

Essel 2312_19

Essel with her Dad on Laptop 2312_14

































+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 2312.30 - 10:10

- Days ago = 3103 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: