Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #468 - Haunting, Beautiful - Musical Monday for 1610.17

The Queen of Ghosts

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #468 - Haunting, Beautiful - Musical Monday for 1610.17

Hi Mom, Today our music is inspired by my wife, who loves the haunted places, the haunting of things.

Liesel shared with me the end song from The Witch as we are gearing up for our trip to Salem, Massachusetts at the end of the month.

As I listened to this first track, I found others.

There's a whole subset of music labeled "hauntingly beautiful."

There's some interesting finds, Mom, but nothing here you would like. You did not like the haunted things. I always found your home, where you were born, to feel haunted, especially the little used upper floor.

The final three selections are playlists, but the last two are from the 8Tracks web site.

I think this Peter Gundry person is a good find. I almost made his Salem's Secret the banner picture on top of this post, but the Queen of Ghosts image edged it just a bit for haunting factor.

I am going to be more United Nations themed next week, but then will make a Halloween playlist of some kind for the day itself, though whether this gets posted on the day will depend on the trip. I may revert to pre-set, re-posted content for those days as a way to take time off from the blog for the vacation, which for me will still require me to do some work.

Some good selections here. Feel the creepy.














PLAYLISTS



TWO PLAYLISTS FROM 8TRACKS

Hauntingly Beautiful playlists on 8 tracks


That's When I Met the Queen of Ghosts play list on 8 Tracks



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 470 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1610.17 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: