Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother # 476 - Dissecto Rules!

Me and my sister Lori - The Dissecto hand chopper illusion
photo circa 1978-79
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother 476 - Dissecto Rules!

Hi Mom,

I am in catch up mode. I am far in the future writing this note backwards in time.

In the days leading up to Liesel and my trip to Salem, Massachusetts, I was slammed with work and then just fell off the blog wagon. I had many hurdles when I got home to catch up.

So for the next several blog posts, I am going to do pictures and quick comments.

Here's a great old photo that I am posting for this first one so as to share it with my students by getting it on the Internet. It was meant to be a publicity photo for my magic business and shows me demonstrating the Abbott's Dissecto hand chopper illusion with my sister as an assistant.

This is a prelude to Halloween photo, obviously.

"Oh the horror welcomes her again..." - Dickinson

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 478 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1610.25 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: