Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #353 - Save water; pee in the shower
I know you don't want to hear this because you think it's disgusting and gross, that is until you also peed in the shower more or less daily.
I pee in the shower. Not all the time, but a lot. Automatic flushing.
Anyway, I cannot always generate original content, but I can find interesting content other people generate to share. I have been grading robot this week and today was devoted some errands and outings. Tomorrow is a work day with Dad and then Sunday is some time with Dad at church and his friend Faye's house. So I am jockeying content around a bit. Original content soon, but for now, let's think about water, toilets, and usage statistics... oh, and peeing in the shower to save water.
I know I could make you laugh with fart jokes, too, Mom.
This Is How Much Water You Save When You Pee in the Shower
If you don’t think American bathroom habits are gross or disgusting, you’re in for a shock.
- 50 percent of respondents said they fold their toilet paper before wiping themselves while 30 percent just wad it up.
- 60 percent wipe front to back while 20 percent go against the grain and do it back to front.
- 60 percent believe a toilet paper roll should go over the top and in the front, but 13 percent prefer it rolling under and in the back.
- 43 percent admit to checking the contents of the bowl before flushing.
- 37 percent look at their toilet paper after wiping.
- 45 percent say they cover the toilet seat with paper before doing their business.
- 36 percent use their foot to flush instead of their hands.
- 35 percent refuse to actually sit on public toilets, preferring to hover over the seat instead.
Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.
- Days ago = 355 days ago
- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1606.24 - 10:10
NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.