Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #375 - Assorted pictures and Randomness from July 2016


Me at KUDL costume night
Dressed as Ewok 1607.11
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #375 - Assorted pictures and Randomness from July 2016

Hi Mom, Today is dedicated to the photo album thing, the fruits of my accumulation back through the last week of June, even though I just put July in the title of the blog entry.

More of our show and tell. Here's Some photos.









PHOTOS FROM TIGERS GAME 1606.29

TRIED to get a good picture of this sign:
"I'm 90 and still love my Tigers."
Happy to be at a Tigers game - Thanks Matt Frayer
Hi PAWS.
Not a great shot but just to give an idea of our seats



Biked 10th street Trail Head to Kendall Friday 1607.15
just under two hours = 19.2 miles



Just an okay video... a little pixelated.

Preparing to go on the bike ride

a rest stop




Farmer's Market produce and meat haul from Saturday 1607.16

Food looks so good in close up


Liesel's new tattoo

we tried and failed to see Ivan's show at Louie's

"Don't leave me Dad," says Satchel on the morning of
July 4th 2016 before my 35 mile bike ride

Satchel and Vespers 1606.09

via Liesel 1607.17

Satchel discovers she can fit under the bed again
for the first time in years - 1606.29
Her has lost weight!

Jake Girolami picked up Satchel from camp 1606.29

Satchel hiding from fireworks 1607.02

Satchel napping, morning of 1607.04
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 377 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1607.16 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: