Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #501- January 29, 1962




Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #501- January 29, 1962 - photo series one #1

Hi Mom,

Hey, check it out. First, I am excited that I found a bunch more old photos. Secondly, I am dedicated to a new plan to catch up, and it's called Photo Series One. This is the first installment. I have enough pictures in this series that I can both catch up and have easy posts to get me through the next two weeks as final grades and exams approach.

So, the thinking here with Photo Series One is to present photos one at a time and make a few short remarks about them, which is the length and format that I originally intended for this blog.

Here's one of our earliest pictures together. I am one week old, which means this photo was taken on or around January 29th, 1962. So long ago, and yet, not. It does not feel like that long ago unless I think about it.

I don't remember that robe you are wearing, so it must have gone away long before I have conscious memory.

I love the adoring and loving look on your face.

This is how I remember you, best, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 503 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1611.19 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: