Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #508 - Tower Family 1966


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #508 - Tower Family 1966 - photo series one #6

Hi Mom,

So I talked with Dad about these photos in what for me is yesterday in the future as it's Friday December 2nd as I type these words.

We had no good answer for why this photo album was not accessible so we could review it in the last fifteen years of your life OR why more of these photos were not framed and on display.

What's the point of photos that are hidden away and preserved carefully but not seen?

Looks like we're getting ready for something here. A wedding? Church?

This picture was taken in Traverse City as I recognize those white birch trees, white like your immaculate dress and gloves.

You are so much the epitome of the Jackie Kennedy era, Mom. Well done.

Off to Turkeyville Christmas show with Dad today (the blog post today - Saturday - 11/26/16). We miss you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 510 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1611.26 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: