Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #511 - Boating 1966


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #511 - Boating 1966 - Photo Series One #9

Hi Mom,

So, following my question from yesterday, apparently, I could still sit on your lap at 4 1/2 years of age.

Here we are on Tug's (Dad's boyhood friend's) boat on Lake Michigan.

I am using a cone of paper to better here to churn of the motor through the water? Not sure.
Those are the same sunglasses as in my favorite picture of us, shared here (left).

I find it interesting that you are not wearing a scarf on this boat in what must have some significant air flow, though one cannot tell by looking at either of our hair. And that flag, it's not fluttering.

Maybe the boat is not moving very fast and the spray looks bigger because of the longer time the shutter on this camera needed to be open to take the picture. If there's no wind and not a great rush of air, perhaps you would not have worn a scarf.


I like to see us going places together, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 513 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1611.29

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: