Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, February 17, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #591 - Crab Nebula, art, and other Tumblr Finds- February 2017


NGC 6357_The Lobster Nebula Cosmic Vastness Tumblr
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #591 - Crab Nebula, art, and other Tumblr Finds- February 2017

Hi Mom,

Today is dedicated to a bunch of art that has been hanging around in my folder, some of it for a short time, and some for a longer time. Like this first one, it has been in my folder over a year. So some clearing out here, but also I found a bunch of great art on Tumblr last week and that's when I started to put this blog entry together.

This blog series is about to crest the 600 mark. I am sort of amazed by that in a way much different than I was when I hit 500.

I like being a content provider. I like a daily exercise that makes me think about something, if only something I am re-posting. I do strive for original content, but at this point, given my schedule, if I create original content once a week, I am happy.

Quiz today in Calculus. Home work due. I am basically spending almost the entire day on Calculus.

But the sun is shining, and I am going to get a rack for my bike (rack ON the bike not rack for the bike), and then I am going to take the puppies for a walk.

These things and these interesting and beautiful images (some with written messages), these things make me happy, while, at the same time, a friend of mine lost her father, so there's sadness amid the happiness.

This is the way of life.


@timkelleherviaELLO


stranger-smiles artbun-fahdes-Tumblr



@blackartmatters_Dawn Okoro_Chassis-2016


kmcmorris_Innocence_MonthOfLove2017_Tumblr


@robincerruti_mirror - mathilde

art wall via Warren Ellis

Batman by Tula Lotay


Demi Rose Mawby October 2016

diefraunamenshorst-7


Ecdysis the shedding of skin MegancMurphy on ELLO



Nebula image Astronomy is Awesome Tumblr



Gamera boy Tumblr Monroe esque


Jonny Quest opening titles recreated in stop motion



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 593 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1702.17 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: