Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #596 - Me and Mom 3.5 months 1962-Photo Series One #16

Me and Mom 3.5 months 1962-Photo Series One #16
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #596 - Me and Mom 3.5 months 1962-Photo Series One #16

Hi Mom,

I am a bit behind schedule. This is Friday 1702.24. I have been struggling. I am keeping an illness at bay. But the whole city is ill. 1900 people have the Norovirus. Kalamazoo Public Schools have closed for Friday Feb. 24th.

So, I have tons of work and my work day has been abbreviated as I run out of energy about 6 p.m. I am up at 5 a.m. though. I am trying to log hours, but between grading work, running classes, attending classes, and trying to do Calculus homework, I have been slammed.

So, let's do a couple photo days!

I don't have much to say about the photo other than it's serene and beautiful.

This was my original intention for this blog feature anyway. Something short. Something manageable. Lots of pictures of you, Mom.

I was reminded lately by a reader that she enjoyed these pictures. So, here's another. It makes me happy. It's also bittersweet because a close friend of the family just lost he father. I think of that as I post pictures of you, Mom.

I have two or three posts with original content in the works, but no time to finish them right now.

Readers can look at the other photos in this series via the next two links.

Link to all photo series one posts

The last photo series one post: Hey Mom #569.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 598 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1702.22 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: