Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #569 - ThwbkThurs#2-Mom &Lori-Three Months&One Day


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #569 - Mom &Lori - Three Months & One Day old - Photo Series One #15 - Throwback Thursday

Hi Mom, I really needed to see a picture of you today.

This is the second of two photos from when Lori was three months and one day old as you noted so carefully on the photo.

I posted the other here:

http://sensedoubt.blogspot.com/2017/01/hey-mom-talking-to-my-mother-555-mom.html

I am not even going to hold this one for 10:10 a.m.

As I noted yesterday, I am depressed. I wish you were here, Mom.

Yesterday after running errands, I had a big glass of cold brew coffee around 16:00. It had a short term effect but then seemed to wear off, and I was gripped with such powerful exhaustion that I could not even make dinner for Liesel (who just wanted a salad, so I just set out all the ingredients).

After cleaning up and making the coffee for this morning (which I always do the night before, as you did, Mom), was so exhausted, and so fed up with work, and really fed up with the news and not wanting to look at Twitter or other social media, so I watched something I have been wanting to watch" episode one of Daredevil season two on NETFLIX. Very good. Thank you, Marvel. Watching the Punisher slaughter criminal scum and watching Daredevil trying to beat him down made me at least content, bordering on happy.

But then I could not get to sleep. It was like the coffee had a second wind. I ended up taking TWO sleeping pills and then slept in to 6 a.m. Ellory didn't wake me at 5 a.m. so that was different. Anyway, I have limited time today, and I just want to get this posted.

I am trying to think of good things, Mom.

I am trying to focus on hope, but there's so little of it.

And yet, whatever the "government" may do, there are still good things. There's love and puppies and Daredevil and good things to read and bourbon. At least for now, none of those things are in danger of being taken away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 571 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1701.26 - 8:00


No comments: