Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #559 - The Abstract - Musical Monday for 1701.16

http://www.space.com/34281-do-black-holes-die.html

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #559 - The Abstract - Musical Monday for 1701.16

Hi Mom,

Here we are again on a Monday (actually it's Tuesday because I am late but I doubt anyone cares other than me), and once again, I am presenting a bunch of music that you would not like.

Bandcamp is such a great service. Though I am not able to invest lately, I have purchased a great deal of music on Bandcamp. Anyone wanting to get me a birthday present could give me a bandcamp gift card, which I don't think they have, but still...people could buy music in my public wish list and send it to me as a gift. Same thing. I am "christophertower" on Bandcamp. Not that anyone is going to send me a birthday gift, Mom. You would, I know.

I was struck by this release by Aural Films because there's a premise description for a film that does not exist. I love this concept.

And so, I decided to make The Abstract my featured music today and to add a series of links to music on my Bandcamp wish list.

It's Musical Monday (on Tuesday). Enjoy the sounds that hide in the dark when you're sleeping, sounds that creep out and warble their tones to seep into your dreams.






THE ABSTRACT

by Muied Lumens

It’s 2098. Everybody has implants which allows them to stay permanently connected to the net directly through their consciousness. In the world of humans, everything seems to be happening simultaneously online and offline with no clear boundaries between the two realities. Separating what is real from what is virtual has lost much of its meaning.

Many types of neural interconnection engines exist, but one of them is completely unlike the others; first intended as a learning algorithm to interpret dreams, it has evolved into something entirely different. The Abstract is an autonomous AI program which interfaces with the dreaming brain, getting its information directly from the subconscious while at the same time uniting other dreamers and feeding its data back to them. From this network of dreaming people a new reality is emerging. Ruled by the subconscious, it is an irrational world in constant flux, fuelled by primal instincts and ancient archetypes.

credits

released January 2, 2017

Muied Lumens - Sounds and Production.

Aural Films is an online record label (netlabel) that releases high-quality soundtrack albums for movies that do not exist. We cover a wide range of music styles ranging from ambient to experimental to popular to soundtrack musics. Often on the same albums. You can find our complete catalog of releases online at AuralFilms.com

Aural Films Catalog No. AF0181

tags





























Oh yeah, and so Liesel and I watched Interstellar again last night, and so an artist's rendering of a black hole with an article link up top.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 561 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - date - time

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: