Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #545 - Christmas at the Tower House 2016

me and my paunch
Christmas gifts 2016
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #545 - Christmas at the Tower House 2016

Hi Mom, I feel a blog wrap-up coming on as I never intended to be writing this in 2017, and yet, I am.

But for now, I am just showing you these photos. I know you would like to see them.

I wish you were here celebrating with us.

Christmas gifts mixed among previously owned books
Top three on both sides are gifts for 2016, excluding Nightvale

More gifts for Christmas 2016

a stack of gifts from Christmas 2016

Here Liesel opens a "gift" to reveal the first Cheap Trick album, which she had as a young girl and I recovered it from where it had been to give back to her.



Ivan purposefully closes his eyes to mess up the picture.


Piper knows how to properly pose for a picture.


Satchel takes care of shredding the wrapping paper for us.


I managed to catch Ivan before he had time to close his eyes.


I am so proud of my wife the Nurse Practitioner with her embroidered lab coat.


Two last pics of Piper and Ivan, note the eyes.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 547 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1701.02 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: