Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #620 - Photo Series One #18 - Cubs trip 1972


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #620 - Photo Series One #18 - Mom and me Cubs trip March 11 1972-Planetarium

Hi Mom,

This post goes along with Hey Mom #509, which was the other photo I posted so far from this trip.

This is a short post today, and it's a day late. I spent yesterday working very hard on a play review, grades, and teaching classes all while feeling worse and worse from this virus that has finally got hold of me.

So just the photo today, and the re-post of some handy links.

The #17th post in this photo series one set of posts: Hey Mom #597.

Thank you for making our family.

Link to all photo series one posts

Oooh, look at these cool flipped numbers: 569 and 596.

The #15th post in this photo series one set of posts: Hey Mom #569.

The #16th post in this photo series one set of posts: Hey Mom #596.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 622 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1703.18 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: