Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #763 - The Piano, the Facebook AI knows something...

the piano now, 1708.08, in the midst of packing
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #763 - The Piano, the Facebook AI knows something...

Hi Mom,

So I posted this on Facebook this morning.

image from Facebook suggested by Facebook AI for today - 1708.08

Weird, right?




Ellory, day her Mom left the house forever, 1708.08

Satchel, day her Mom left the house forever, 1708.08, after being shut in Ivan's room for an hour by accident


Yes, I know. Satchel looks uncertain of this position, but this is only because when I first found them together in the crate, I ran to get my phone to take a picture, and then they moved. So I shoved Satchel back in place, and so she's looking at me expectantly, asking when she can come out again. Had I got the picture when I first found them, then they would both look content like sisters sharing the crate.

I was going to buy Satchel a crate for the trip, but I surely do not need to...

sisters share the crate - 1708.07

Again, not as much content today. Catching up with work, packing, all that stuff...

Actually, I may be producing more original content than I thought I would.

More tomorrow.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 765 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1708.08 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: