Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #782 - Arrival - My New Home - Trip West Day Seven

Me and Dad - my new home - Woodland, WA taken 1708.29 - 16:30
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #782 - Arrival - My New Home- Trip West Day Seven

Hi Mom,

We have arrived.

The trip west is over.

Dad and I are here in my new home in Woodland, WA, which is north of Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR.

I am setting the time on this post before we actually arrived (which was about 16:00-ish on Sunday 1708.27), and I am back dating this post as it's now Wednesday 1708.30 as I type.

The trip consisted of a 2310 mile trek by car hauling a trailer across the northern route, not counting the detours or "side tracks" we took.

But we made it!

I have been unpacking for two days as I type this three days after the date and time stamp.

The next few posts will be boring to most people as I chart some unpacking and putting up shelves.

Keeping this short for now as I catch up.

But here's four more photos.

Nearing the new home - about to get on the 205

Meriwether - this is my new community
Satchel and Ellory - last day in the car - 1708.27 - 12:34
 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 784 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1708.27 - 10:10

NEW (written 1708.27) NOTE on time: I am now in the same time zone as Google! So, when I post at 10:10 a.m. PDT to coincide with the time of your death, Mom, I am now actually posting late, so it's really 1:10 p.m. EDT. But I will continue to use the time stamp of 10:10 a.m. to remember the time of your death, Mom. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom.

Me and Dad in my new home - taken 1708.29 - 16:30

No comments: