Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #158 - I am, I am Superman!!





Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #158 - I am, I am Superman!!

Hi Mom,

Various stuff today and quickly as I am once again writing from the future.

I have been singing this R.E.M. song off and on lately, basically every time I have a success with a coding problem. I have had many road blocks lately that I had to solve by ingenuity, investigation, and persistence.

So here's a video of the song with actual Supermans from film and TV.

A few other quick facts of recent happenings.

Attended two Christmas parties this week, despite having more work to do than I can possibly do. On Tuesday, Liesel and I attended the neighborhood -- as in the Saint Antoine -- Christmas party hosted by the Armstrongs. On Thursday, we attended the Greenleaf Trust Christmas party with my dad. You would have liked the food at both, Mom.

Since I am writing from one day in the future (Sunday), I can tell you Mom that Liesel and I just went to breakfast. I wish you were still here as I so rarely had breakfast with you in the last few years.

I miss breakfasts with you. We never had enough breakfast.

Anyway, I solved many JAVA code problems.

I AM, I AM SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I know what's happening...

I am Superman! REM Music Video


















Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 160 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1512.12 - 10:10
and again (really) 1512.13 - 14:25

No comments: