Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #188 - Winter Term Begins


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #188 - Winter Term Begins

Hi Mom, Another late post, but I will endeavor to catch up. This is a short one because homework has started already.

All classes started yesterday and I am already behind.

More later, but for now this is the extent of the post so I can catch up. I was actually trying to get ahead, and so I have several posts in various states of completion in my list.

David Bowie's death really through me for a loop.

But look above, I did some teaching, and I attended Calculus. Yay!

And, so, it's time for a picture of a puppy.

Satchel Puppy just a few days after adoption - six weeks old
Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 190 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1601.11 - 10:10

No comments: