Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #197 - The Daily Bowie - Day 0 - "Space Oddity"


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #197 - The Daily Bowie #0 - Day 0- "Space Oddity"

Hi Mom,

So, while mourning you, I have also been mourning David Bowie.

I have made a decision about another daily activity to which I would like to devote myself. I have named it: THE DAILY BOWIE.

Every day, I will post a video to one of Bowie's songs and a new picture (one I have not posted before). I will keep a running list of the songs I post in the blog.

These videos are not of my own creation. The goal will be to look for material on the Internet, mainly via You Tube.

How many before I stop? I have no idea.

Will I feature the video in each HEY MOM or a separate post? I am not sure. Today they are combined. I am not sure if I will continue with the combined posts or separate them.

Will I post the songs one time only? No. Just starting off with "Space Oddity" as I am, there are several versions I can find.

This one is cool because though it's a short, demo version of the song. It is Bowie's "music video" long before music videos existed (1969).

There may be no pattern or significance to what I choose and when. I had the idea yesterday in remembering David's "Laughing Gnome" song.

However, I will devote myself to posting one song/one video per day only.

DAVID BOWIE.

REMEMBER.



David Bowie- Space Oddity Original Video (1969)







Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 199 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1601.20 - 20:06

No comments: