Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, August 17, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1642 - How To Walk a Human Being - The Oatmeal



A Sense of Doubt blog post #1642 - How To Walk a Human Being - The Oatmeal

Pictures of my puppies at the end. :-)

UPDATE: Just got back from taking the dogs to the "unofficial" dog park of Woodland, the airfield. Upon arrival, something distracted me, and I locked my keys in the car... with the car running.

Fortunately, a nice old man, retired paper mill worker, Willie, agreed to drive me and the dogs home to get my spares and back to the airfield. Also, luckily, I did not run out of gas!

Me, Willie, his two dogs, and my two dogs in his small-ish car.

Also, Willie reported that he thinks Ellory bit one of his dogs on the back of the neck when they last met. He was totally fine with it, and I was apologetic.

Willie, I will pay it forward.

And now, comics...

Thank you Matthew Inman for being so brilliant and for putting this out there so I can re-share it.

All art content here by Matthew Inman of the OATMEAL.

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/how_walk_human






































ELLORY 1907.19




ELLORY ON WALK 1908.07




ELLORY ON WATCHES THE NEIGHBORS 1908.07





PUPPIES ENJOY SUMMER - 1907.21



SATCHEL ON WALK 1908.07





Dedicated to my wife on this day in August that comes once a year. But that's all I will say here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1908.17 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1505 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: