Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, August 12, 2019

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1635 - Collected Writing Samples written by Christopher Tower


A Sense of Doubt blog post #1635 - Collected Writing Samples written by Christopher Tower

ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS!

This blog entry is currently under construction and as yet incomplete.

It exists to share some of the best of my blog entries.

In my first draft posting, I linked eight stand outs. I intend to add more and group them all by category.

Scroll past the image for links.



I wrote this first post as a parody and not a real funding campaign.

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1380 - Please Help! Donate to Our Whiskey GoFundMe

The next two posts are grammar criticisms.

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #341 - GRAMMAR POLICE: THINGS THAT SUCK #3 - The sign at Burger King

THINGS THAT SUCK #2: “Please PrePay in Advance”

The next two posts serve up reviews. Beware! The first one spins out to a substantial length. The second, published in a newspaper, comes in shorter.

The Ten Cent Plague book review

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #214 - A Streetcar Named Desire

Here's one for school.

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #694 - Academic persuasive essay writing roundup with thesis - How to Write a Persuasive Essay - part nine

Here's one related to job searching that I also published via Linked IN.

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #747 - Five Important Things About Résumé and Cover Letter Writing

AND, lastly (for now), one of the key posts from the T-shirt Blog.

T-shirt #77: Narcissism
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1908.12 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1500 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: