Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, August 16, 2019

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #1181 (SoD 1641) - 61st Wedding Anniversary - Marjorie and Robert Tower



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #1181 (SoD 1641) - 61st Wedding Anniversary - Marjorie and Robert Tower

Hi Mom,

Special Friday edition of HEY MOM. No Throwback yesterday, technically, but this is a Throwback, right?

Here's a collection of content from previous August 16th and my parents wedding anniversary.

I have to remember that their years married is +4 my age or just remember that they were married in 1958.

As I look back on my posts, I think I made an early error in the "days ago" tally, and so it may be off by one. I think the error occurred in the first month in which I just calculated days ago by subtracting four (the Fourth of July) from the current date. Since then, I have just kept track. However, I started the HEY MOM FEATURE two days after you died, Mom, so the current HEY MOM count while I was doing daily HEY MOMs should always be two under the days ago. Looking back through my archive (randomly chose #508), it appears that I corrected the discrepancy. Thus, I suspect that my days ago count is accurate.

Hey, guess what? There's a days ago calculator. My count is right on!


https://www.convertunits.com/dates/

Date difference from Jul 4, 2015 to Aug 16, 2019

The total number of days between Saturday, July 4th, 2015 and Friday, August 16th, 2019 is 1,504 days.
This is equal to 4 years, 1 month, and 12 days.
This does not include the end date, so it's accurate if you're measuring your age in days, or the total days between the start and end date. But if you want the duration of an event that includes both the starting date and the ending date, then it would actually be 1,505 days.
If you're counting workdays or weekends, there are 1,074 weekdays and 430 weekend days.
If you include the end date of Aug 16, 2019 which is a Friday, then there would be 1,075 weekdays and 430 weekend days including both the starting Saturday and the ending Friday.
1,504 days is equal to 214 weeks and 6 days.
The total time span from 2015-07-04 to 2019-08-16 is 36,096 hours.
This is equivalent to 2,165,760 minutes.
You can also convert 1,504 days to 129,945,600 seconds.


I can only imagine what your marriage would have been like had you lived Mom. I think you would have made it to 70 years. Hard to imagine as I creep up on just 10 years.

The 57th wedding anniversary came around just 43 days after your death, Mom.

Here's all of that post and then some of last year's, from 2018.

We all miss you, Mom.

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #42 - wedding anniversary

Hi Mom, This is Dad's post on his Facebook wall today in honor of your wedding anniversary today (1958-2015).

I can think of nothing more fitting, eloquent, or beautiful to share today. So just this...




I know Marjorie likes this, too.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

- Days ago = 43 days ago
- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.16 - 19:14

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Mom and dad 40th wedding anniversary 9808.16

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #1108 - Happy 60th Anniversary to My parents - Throwback Thursday 1808.16


Hi Mom,

Today would have been your Sixtieth wedding anniversary with the big guy, my Dad, the Robert.

I don't feel like a thoughtful catch-all Throwback conversation post today. I am also a day late.

There's tons of pictures here. Those tell many tales.

I wish you were still here with us, Mom. You would have loved celebrating a 60th anniversary.

This post celebrates life, mostly mine. I know you're happy for me, Mom. Thanks.

Mom and Dad 39th anniversary 1997

Mom and Dad 40th anniv Northwood Restaurant Mackinac City 9808.15
SOME RECENT SOCIAL MEDIATION











MORE AT

https://sensedoubt.blogspot.com/2018/08/hey-mom-talking-to-my-mother-1108-happy.html



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you, Mom.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you soon, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 1504 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1908.16 - 10:10

NEW (written 1708.27 and 1907.04) NOTE on time: I am now in the same time zone as Google! So, when I post at 10:10 a.m. PDT to coincide with the time of your death, Mom, I am now actually posting late, so it's really 1:10 p.m. EDT. But I will continue to use the time stamp of 10:10 a.m. to remember the time of your death, Mom. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. Dropped "Talk to you tomorrow, Mom" in the sign off on 1907.04. Should have done it sooner as this feature is no longer daily.

No comments: