Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #42 - wedding anniversary


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #42 - wedding anniversary

Hi Mom, This is Dad's post on his Facebook wall today in honor of your wedding anniversary today (1958-2015).

I can think of nothing more fitting, eloquent, or beautiful to share today. So just this...




I know Marjorie likes this, too.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 43 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.16 - 19:14

No comments: