Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #16 - license plate



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #16 - license plate

Hi Mom,

It may be silly to be sentimental about a license plate, but I am. I felt this sentimentality even before you died.

Here's a picture of my car's back end with your license plate from your last car, Scarlet, which I drove until I bought this Subaru in 2011.

I have been thinking about getting a vanity plate for my license plate for a couple of years, but I am not sure if I can part with your license plate, even though the license number is in no way special. But it was yours, and it reminds me of you, and right now -- and even before your death as I mentioned -- I like things that remind me of you; I hold things of yours special and dear to my heart.

But should this be one of those things?

I had to let the car go, as it could no longer be repaired and driven, even though it was monogrammed with your initials (see pictures below).

Maybe I could monogram my car with your initials as one of many tributes to you.

What do you think of that idea?

(I write the above and wait for something that will give me the answer...)




Still waiting...

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 17 days ago

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1507.21 - 18:52

No comments: