Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #101 - Mom with Baby 1997

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #101 - Mom with Baby 1997 

Hi Mom,

If you could give me a sign to help identify this baby that would be great.

Here's my photo for Throwback Thursday.

I was going through old packages of photos recently, and I found this photo from 1997.

You had written "2 weeks old" on the back of this photo. So, we know this baby is two weeks old, but who is it?

I am guessing that this may be my cousin Lois' daughter, Taylor, who would have been born in 1997. But we had no other evidence to identify the baby. It could potentially be someone unrelated to us. A church friend? Someone in the community?

It would be great to see your face Mom, but it's still a good picture.

I had a rough time today when my PreCalculus teacher was talking about judging time of death from how a body cools off and how this function is logarithmic.

Also, I had to take a test, which proved a bit tricky, but I still think I did well.

I have grades to do, Mom, so this is all for today, but it's enough right?

Oh, and let me know somehow who the baby is...

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 103 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.15 - 19:22

No comments: