Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #91 - Monday Night Football


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #91 - Monday Night Football

Hi Mom,

Actually, it's Tuesday, but I am going to send this blog post backwards in time. It's going to be a short talk today, Mom.

I had some guys over to watch Monday Night Football as Liesel is out of town.

Lions lose 13-10; Wright a cheater

Okay, not a cheater, but the officials may have blown a call about batting the ball after the play above in this picture. The Lions should have gotten the ball back.

So that makes this loss even more terrible.

Slept in, so I am exhausted and have many things to do.

More in Tuesday's post.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 93 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - for 1510.05
actually 1510.06 - 7:39

No comments: