Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #96 - Sarah's wedding


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #96 - Sarah's wedding

Hi Mom,

I know you love weddings.

I had a blast yesterday as Sarah Allard became Sarah Jennings.

Liesel was out of town, so I had this handsome gent as my date: my good friend Jeremiah -- better known as Miah -- Newhouse.

When the married couples were called out to dance, we joined in as he was standing in for Liesel Tower.

Don't we look happy?

I love hanging out with my Ultimate friends. We have such a great community. We have so much fun together. We enjoy each other and like each other a lot, our whole crew.

And there were Frisbees, or as we like to call them, discs. We threw the disc in a pasture with horse poop. Step carefully. We drank and joked and laughed and ate. We gossiped. People promoted the beauty of their beards. The food was great. And instead of a cake, they served a variety of desserts, which were yummy.

Plus an open bar.

Loved it.

I had a blast.

And now as I type this text, the next day, Sunday, I am swamped, but I chipping away at the work. Making good progress.
















Thanks Sarah and Bryan.

Great wedding!





















Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 98 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.10 - 21:40
and again 1510.11 - 19:52

No comments: