Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #116 - Super Dog



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #116 - Super Dog
Hi Mom,

Just this. We love our Boo Boo.

The one and only Satchel Paige Tower.

Happy Halloween.

You know how special Underdog is to me, Mom. I know you know.

Thank you.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PS: Taking a one day break from seven songs in seven days.

- Days ago = 118 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.30 - 21:14

No comments: