Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #99 - Final Grades Park


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #99 - Final Grades Park


Hi Mom,

Long day and actually days lately as I hammered away at final grades for Park University, two classes, both very full, lots of grading.

I am having a drink, and now I have a second reason, THE CUBS WON THE NLDS!!!!

I will write more about the Cubs later.

I am drinking scotch, but the picture featured here is Sazerac I had the other night at Principle. Liesel and I will check it out Friday. It came in a bottle because it was served with absinthe mist and anise smoke.

Happy but tired. This low key thing and brevity and exhaustion all seem fitting for blog #99 and day #101.

More tomorrow.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 101 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1510.13 - 20:06

No comments: