Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #65 - Ends and Odds - Traverse City part seven



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #65 - Ends and Odds - Traverse City part seven


Hi Mom,

A week ago today, we stopped at this place in Cadillac for pasties. I also bought a raspberry pie that I ate at the rate of one piece a day and finished Sunday. Five pieces? That's not bad.
















Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 67 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.08 - 19:41

No comments: