Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #64 - whiskey time! Traverse City pt. six



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #64 - whiskey time! Traverse City pt. six

Hi Mom,

I worked most of the day, but I am now lapping up some delicious bourbon that Dad and I bought in Traverse City. Dad bought one bottle, and I bought the other, but somehow, I now have both. Most peculiar.

I was hoping to not only catch up on the under construction items in writing to you by today, Mom, but also get the comic book stuff posted before the start of school (tomorrow). But I have learned my limits. I can only do so much. I can only work so much. There's a point at which I must stop to avoid certain misery.

More soon.

In Traverse City, Dad and I visited the Traverse City Whiskey Co.

Here's some photos.






I now am the proud owner of a classic bourbon and a cherry infused bourbon whiskey from this fine establishment.

Rang in the new year with some!

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 65 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.07 - 19:28
and finished 1601.01 - 9:13

No comments: