Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #71 - work


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #71 - work


Hi Mom,

I will not shirk my conversations with you too often, I promise.

But that seminar at whirlpool is tomorrow, I have to teach four classes today, and finish my prep.

I am going nuts.

Tomorrow will be the seminar, so that will be nuts, too, but I will share a picture of Whirlpool.

I am happy that I feel you with me, Mom.

Thanks.


OH, and BTW, I slammed the thumb of my left hand in the car door a few hours ago. That just feels great. I am sure I will share some lovely photos of it but not now.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 72 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.14 - 18:47

No comments: