Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #241 - To O'Hare and a sad puppy

Satchel sad as the Mom packs suitcase
1603.03
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #241 - To O'Hare and a sad puppy

Hi Mom,

I transported Liesel, Ivan. and Olivia to the O'Hare airport in Chicago for their flight to Portland, where they will spend a week with Rob Allen and his wife Elizabeth Palmer.

We had a lot of fun as Liesel played DJ and was kind enough to play many David Bowie songs before moving on to other things. In a surprise move, she played no Bjork or Kate Bush, which is a bit rare. She went with mostly eighties stuff and mostly stuff we have not shared in a while, including Elvis Costello, REM, Radiohead, The English Beat, Neko Case, Neutral Milk Hotel, and A Fairground Attraction. She also played "Velouria" by the Pixies, which is one of our songs, IE. it was part of our wedding.

I drove them safely there and returned them home safely. Here's some random shots that may only interest me.

Short post today. I am very tired.

Spring break has officially begun.





Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 243 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1603.04 - 19:44 my time; see below for blogger time

No comments: