Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #255 - My wife is amazing, pt.2


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #255 - My wife is amazing, pt.2

Hi Mom, As I wrote yesterday, my wife, Liesel, is amazing. Below, you will find a a photo collage with labeled description (from Facebook) of our Saint Patrick's Day feast. The Blackberry Mousse was especially astounding.

I am on the mend. Today, Friday, was my first day back to school and work after basically being on the couch for four days straight. I did minimal work each day for my jobs, and then spent the rest of the time in recuperation mode. It's times like this that I am grateful to work at home.

This is a quickie post, so I can catch up. I feel behind because of being ill, as I mentioned. Today, I have classes and a quiz. I also have to work on a computer program, though I did beg my way into an extension through tomorrow night.

I know you're just interested in the food, Mom. :-)
 

Corn and Salmon soup - 2012
Liesel has a history of making amazing food as seen above. I am a lucky guy.




Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 257 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1603.18 - 10:10


NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: