Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #261 - Christmas 1965? - Throwback Thursday


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #261 - Christmas 1965? - Throwback Thursday

Hi Mom, Just another short post as I struggle to catch up with the deluge of work and commitments.

I am guessing on this photo. Could be 1964. Could be 1965. It's Christmas, so if it's 1965, it's right before I turn three years old, but it could be just prior to me turning four. I believe it's a photo from my grand parents house, which means it could be either year. I like the image of you talking in the background, Mom. That's my cousin Kelly with me in the foreground.

Not a lot of content today as I am still a day behind. Test today in computer science, which I already know was relatively easy because I am writing this post after Thursday, after the test.

I thought I was coping better with missing you, Mom, but then I felt a renewed wave of missing you after looking at a bunch of photos.

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 263 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1603.24 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: