Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #33 - Abbott's Magic Get Together part one



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #33 - Abbott's Magic Get Together part one

Hi Mom, I went to the Abbott's Magic Get Together this year.

It was a great time.

As you know, I love magic.

I am spreading out the content over three days worth of posts, Mom, so today is mostly pictures. More are included following a jump break.

Here's my badge.




Materials for the lecture by Dameon on Wednesday 1508.05. We put the yellow plastic ball inside the balloon to get better grip on the ball for manipulations.





Abbott's set up in the Dealer's Room at the Colon Elementary School.



MORE PHOTOS IN JUMP ---------------------------------------->





Beer at Curly's prior to Wednesday night show.



Here's where I worked Thursday afternoon at the M&M Grill.





Magician John LaChance making an Octopus for a young girl in the audience in a street busking session in front of Curly's.

Dad and me out front of Abbott's Friday 1508.07
George Fidel of Buffalo, NY. actor, director, and magician

Me and Dad at River Lake Inn Thursday 1508.06


me and Dad at Curly's prior to Wednesday show 1508.05

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 34 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.07 - 18:46 and 1508.09 - 10:10

No comments: