Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #51 - shopping



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #51 - shopping

Hi Mom, Last week, I was in D&W, and I impulse bought the items in the above photo.

I bought the soaps magazine because I used to buy it for you. I am less interested in it than you, though not uninterested. After all, I bought it, so I read it or most of it.

I have been thinking about getting back into magic, and so I bought the playing cards. I needed new decks.

But then I decided the whole thing would make a good picture, or at least, an intriguing one.

Above is a picture of a dish of spicy Thai cole slaw that Liesel made me Sunday, while I was working, with produce we bought at the Co-Op. Kind of a surprise. I was going to send a Twitter message that said "my wife is better than yours," but instead I just went with praise for her making me surprise spicy Thai cole slaw. I love my wife,

Below is a picture of all of our purchases from Sunday's People's Food Co-Op stop.

I am eating a spinach and mushroom vegetable stir fry that was partly the reason for the shopping spree.

Tonight, fish with our vegies and salad. And yeah, we cut open that watermelon. Liesel also made bread and a salsa verde with tomatillos. Yum.

I cannot think of shopping or do shopping and not think of you, Mom.



Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 52 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.25 - 14:08

No comments: