Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #43 - Liesel's Birthday


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #43 - Liesel's Birthday

Hi Mom, Today is Liesel's birthday.

I had to stay here for the stereo repair guy, so Piper and Liesel went to some the BLACK OWL CAFE this morning.

But then after they fetched Ivan from Driver's Training, we went to see the film Trainwreck, which we all agreed was one of the best movies we have ever seen. Next, an early dinner at Martini's and then off to get the cake at Mackenzie's before they closed.

Our power was out due to the storm, but it came on literally the minute we entered the house.

I know you like to know what people eat, Mom. Liesel had two yummy martinis and I had a hard apple cider. I had a Fettucine dish with pesto, broccoli, and grilled chicken. Liesel and the kids all had ravioli, though Adam Kemp had lasagna.



Liesel pronounced it all as one of her best birthdays ever and mentioned several times that she loves her family.

I am washing her work clothes for tomorrow right now, so I gotta go.

Look presents.......


This envelope is labeled this way in the theme of the card.


Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 44 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.17 - 20:30

No comments: