Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #38 - The End of All Things


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #38 - The End of All Things

Hi Mom,

Gee, look what arrived the mail yesterday, the day it was released to the general public.


It's John Scalzi's new book!!

I am already reading The Girl in the Road by Monica Byrne, so I cannot start this lovely tome immediately (though I am tempted to abandon Byrne for Scalzi), but it shall wait, right with Armada and other delicious fictions.

Final grades due to tomorrow morning, so this one is short as I hammer through tons of work.

How do you like that dramatic sunlight in the photo?

I caught just the right moment.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 39 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.12 - 19:55

No comments: