Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #56 - Arrived in Traverse City


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #56 - Arrived in Traverse City
Hi Mom,

Here we are in Traverse City. Dad and I have taken a trip to stay at my old haunt the Neahtawanta Inn on the Old Mission Peninsula.

I will have more pictures and stories tomorrow as it's getting dark and I am getting ready for bed.

But, so far, we have been having a very nice time.

Of course, we're talking a lot about you, Mom.

I feel you watching over us, approving of what we do, though we're not doing nearly as much shopping as you would have done. However, we did walk around Fish Town in Leland in your honor.

We miss you.



Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 57 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.30 - 21:05


No comments: