Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #40 - depressed


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #40 - I have been a little depressed lately

Hi Mom,

I have been feeling a little depressed lately. Not that you can deduce that fact from this photo. But when the photo above was taken, you were still alive. It's a picture from sometime in the 1990s. I am fairly certain the picture was taken in my VW Rabbit, which I drove in the early 1990s before I bought the GEO in 1993. I guess this could be the late 1980s or even 1990. I am not sure.

I have been feeling depressed, and I am trying to shake it off. It probably did not help that I looked through a lot of old photos today.

Here's what I did today. Knowing that I am feeling depressed, I forced myself to be active and not sit around the house all day eating ice cream. I took Satchel to Camp Fido. I showered early and went to the Kalamazoo County Fair to see Alan Kazam, the magician at 10 a.m. I ran a few errands and went to your condo to wrap Liesel's birthday presents. I ordered her a cake.

I did a few other things, which I will tell you about later.

I also have a new way to describe this situation to people. It's like the Twilight Zone. It's like an alternate universe that I am only visiting, and eventually I get to go back to my home universe, where you're still alive.

I just ate some Chinese food.

I have the KUDL tournament tomorrow, and I will surely post about it after.

I love you, Mom.

I miss you.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 41 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1508.14 - 19:40

No comments: